Date(s) - 14/11/2018
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Boston Consulting Group
Category(ies) No Categories
DataBeers is a non-profit and open community whose mission is to become a summit for professionals and students inside the scope of Big Data and Data Science.
Join us if you want to discuss and share experiences on Data or promote events where everybody with an interest in data is welcome to exchange their knowledge.
Next Data Beers – Milan will be held on November 14th at The Boston Consulting Group, Via Ugo Foscolo, 1, next to Milan Duomo.
The program is the following:
18:30 Check-in opens
19:00 Welcome speech from DataBeers Milan organizers, sponsors and host.
19:15 Data Story on stage:
- Lucia Pagani, Boosting recommender systems through online learning
- Giovanni Crapelli, Mapping hospitalization quality in Italy
- Didem Gundogdu, Quantifying the voices for brand tracking
- Massimo Morandi, Machine Learning for Fashion & Retail
- Antonio Tropiano, Predicting visitors engagement and frustrations through website navigation Data
21:30 Event ends
Each talk will be 8 minutes long, no formula or code lines are allowed, no fuffa, no empty buzzword or overabused concept please. We like gif!
See you to the next Data Beers Milan!